About This Game
Welcome aboard San-Francisco, a scientific vessel exploring the outer reaches of space. 30 years ago, the ship’s crew has mysteriously vanished leaving two members behind – lazy board engineer Odysseus, who adores coffee and cookies and robot Barton that seems to know more than it’s willing to tell. One morning the ship’s equipment has malfunctioned, cute laboratory rats are eyeing Oddy with hunger in their sparkly eyes, and on a top of all that – the coffee has gone bad!
Solve dozens of brain-tickling scenarios and puzzles, uncover the mysteries of San-Francisco, rescue your crew and get back home! The Artifact, amazing discoveries and tragic sacrifices await. Just like in those sci-fi movies, but under your guidance.
- A pixelated adventure full of references to classic titles and a humorous, yet twisted storyline.
- Intelligent puzzles (along with a hint system) – say no to mindlessly combining an assortment of items and trying to guess the designer’s intent.
- Time travel and parallel universes.
- Vast locations that can be explored in any order you like.
- The old quantum converter “Hat HQ”, which allows you to try the role of sea captain, a brave explorer or…a duck?
- Jonesy the cat as a playable character (inspired by the Alien series)
- Aaaand a secret character that will influence the fate of our heroes!
Please note that by purchasing the game, you get access to the complete season (Ep. 1-3).